I’ll never forget the day that I became an eBay Power Seller. Even at the time I had no idea of what it really meant! Becoming a Power Seller on eBay is a stepping stone in your business. It opens up more opportunity, and you get great benefits. You didn’t know that you get benefits as a Power Seller? Well you do, and a lot of them. Here is a list of the top benefits you should expect.
- Health Insurance: Are you afraid of taking the full time plunge into your eBay business. A lot of people are because they need health insurance. As an eBay Power Seller, you qualify for a eBay’s discounted Health Insurance through MARSH. These services include Prescription drugs, Vision care, Hearing aid, Hospital indemnity, Short term medical insurance, Term life insurance, Dental insurance, and more! You can find out more about eBay’s Power Seller health insurance benefit HERE.
- Seller Outreach: This is a team of committed eBay employees that will help you grow and develop your business. They give you a free, in depth business consultation and will provide great tips and tricks. They know what works on eBay and what doesn’t so they will save you time and money, optimize your listings for maximum visiblity, and imporve your standings to earn more rewards!
- Customer Support: eBay provides Power Sellers with 24 hour priority support based on your Power Seller level.
- Shipping discount: Power Sellers can save up to 32% off of UPS Standard list Rates.
- Power Seller Discussion Boards: You will have access to the exclusive discussion board that only Power Sellers and Top Rated sellers have access to. You will be able to talk and learn with other Power Sellers.
These are all great benefits! Are you feeling left out because you are not there yet? Don’t worry, becoming a Power Seller is closer than you think. Here are the guidelines of becoming and maintaing a Power Seller status:
- Be an active eBay member for 90 days
- Have your account in good standing
- Meet a Feedback of 98% or better
- Meet Sales volume requirements (below)
Thats it! If you are not there yet, you will be soon! Keep pushing on and you will be enjoying the Power Seller benefits in no time. You can do it!
For more tips and tricks, check out The Keys to a Successful eBay Business HERE